Sutton House is a National Trust property in East London. It was built in the 15th century out of red brick, and has beautiful oak-panelled rooms. However, while it was bought in the 1930's by the National Trust, it was used in the 80's for squatters and as an alternate music venue. Thankfully, the rescued it and restored the rooms to their old glory.... and kept some of the graffiti from the squatters time as evidence of its mixed past.
There is also this amazing caravan out the back of the house... it had a wooden staircase and fireplace!